Why A Buyer Agent
What is a Buyer Agent?
You're driving through Sarasota or surfing the net when you see an incredible home for sale. Eager to look inside, you call the real estate agent on the sign or listed on the web...WAIT. The real estate agent affiliated with the listing is working for the seller. Whenever real estate agents list a property, they pledge confidentiality and loyalty to the seller. Although they are ethically bound to deal honestly and fairly with you, it's their job to act on seller's best interests... not yours.
Even if they don't advertise the fact, most real estate agents work for sellers; representing the seller's interest, not yours; and negotiating real estate sales with advantageous terms for sellers. If you want to buy real estate in Sarasota, Florida, how can you be sure your real estate agent is acting with your best interests in mind? Let us introduce you to the Exclusive Buyer Agent...
Benefits of Exclusive Buyer Agents (EBAs)
1. 100% Allegiance. EBAs, who work solely for buyers, have 100% allegiance and dedication to you, the buyer, from the onset of the relationship through the closing.
It's our mission to represent the best interests of the buyer, which means we are exclusively focused on you, the buyer, from initial search and evaluation of properties to your closing on your dream home or investment. Exclusive Buyer Agents (EBAs), also referred to as Buyer Representatives or Buyer Brokers, are consumer advocates who always represent the best interests of the buyer in Sarasota Real Estate. As Exclusive Buyer Agents for Sarasota Real Estate, we're on your side 100%, every step of the way. Read why experts agree that Buyers Agents are the best choice!
2. Free and Specialized Service. EBAs, who represent only 1% of all real estate firms nationwide, are true specialists in the buying process, and in Florida, our services is free to buyers.
In the past, all real estate agents represented sellers, and home buyers had to fend for themselves. Today, some real estate agents, such as our team of EBAs at True Sarasota Real Estate, have chosen to advocate solely for buyers, giving buyers a chance to have their own professional and highly skilled representation.
3. No Conflict of Interest. EBAs, who never work with sellers, never have a conflict of interest between you and a seller.
When you work with traditional real estate agents, you run the risk that they might also be representing the seller, leading to conflict of interest which most likely won't benefit you, the buyer. As dual agents, they spend much of their time listing properties, marketing those properties and running open houses. Meanwhile, we spend our days focused exclusively on the needs, objectives, and issues of buyers.
4. Searches Tailored to You. EBAs, who never accept listings, will show you any listing from any seller with complete candor - including For Sale by Owner, REO / bank-owned / foreclosures, and short sales.
While traditional agents might be tempted to steer you toward a specific home or listing that belongs to one of their sellers, we never face that conundrum, and only show you properties that are ideal for you. Since we are constantly reviewing all the real estate listings available (from companies, individuals and organizations), we know the real estate market better than most.
5. Candid Property Appraisals. EBAs, who assist buyers in property appraisals, can be completely candid about any property, making it their job to point out negatives as well as positives to help you make a fully informed decision.
When we take pictures of a property to show you, we don't photoshop them for you. We want you to see the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of every property -- so you won't have any surprises later.
6. Buyer Negotiation. EBAs, who only represent the buyer's side in real estate transactions, are especially trained and skilled in negotiating the best contract, terms and price for you, the buyer.
As Sarasota Buyers Agents, we always work to get the best price and terms for you, the buyer, not for the seller. This may not be true of traditional agents who represent both buyers and sellers.
7. Highest Quality Service. Perhaps most importantly, EBAs give today's home buying consumers the high quality of service, advocacy, and information that you truly deserve. Read more below about our services here at True Sarasota Real Estate.
At Exclusive Buyers Agents for Sarasota Real Estate, we're experts on the home buying process, and we're ready to walk you through the process, step by step. We save time for you, when possible, by previewing homes for sale. We do all your legwork, searching the Sarasota MLS; researching a property's history, the tax and insurance estimates; exploring the surrounding neighborhood; and inspecting related issues that may affect your purchase.
If you are buying a home or real estate investment in Sarasota, FL, we will help you structure your offer and we will present your offer to the seller on your behalf. Every step of the way, we work closely with you to negotiate the terms of the contract, set-up inspections, assist in the procurement of loans and financial assistance - from initial property searches to closing on your new property.
True Sarasota Real Estate Expertise
The nature of our business dictates that we constantly review Sarasota real estate - a LOT of Sarasota real estate - gated communities, golf communities, condominiums, luxury estates, townhouses, and more - in all areas of Sarasota County, Florida. So when you tell us what type of property you are seeking, we have the best resources and advanced technology to target your requirements. We are extremely familiar with the neighborhoods, schools, beaches and amenities of Sarasota and Bradenton, and since we spend our days previewing and reviewing new property listings, home price reductions, and Sarasota real estate news, we are more than ready to lead you to the property of your dreams on the Gulf Coast of Southwest Florida.
When purchasing real estate in Sarasota or Bradenton, Florida, you will be doing yourself a favor by working with an exclusive buyer agent from a local Exclusive Buyer Agency (EBA).