Ask an Expert
Call or Text: (941) 918-1956
William True, Realtor®Licensed Real Estate Broker
Licensed Real Estate Instructor
REALTOR® REBAC Hall of Fame INDUCTEE
William True is the Broker and Owner of True Real Estate, a small, locally owned and independent Company. He is also a licensed Real Estate instructor, and has earned more professional Real Estate educational designations and certifications than any other Realtor in the State of Florida. With more than 20 years of experience and success, True has assembled a hand selected, personally educated and trained team of the very best Buyer Agents in the Sarasota, Florida area. Each team member is a highly localized expert in the area they serve. Whether your needs include luxury, waterfront, golfing, boating, equestrian, or maintenance free lifestyle properties, we are here to serve you. We enjoy working with a great variety of people, from first time home buyers, second or vacation home buyers, those downsizing or upsizing, or investors looking for income producing properties, we recognize that each client has a unique set of circumstances and needs. We have sold homes for $50,000 and we have sold homes for $5 million dollars and no matter your budget, we treat every client as if they are family. True's dedication to service, commitment to excellence, and attention to detail is what sets us apart, and ensures a pleasant and successful home buying experience.
"After carefully listening to our clients needs, we take extra steps to do extensive research and provide useful information and insight...an informed client is in a better position to make the best decision for themselves and their family, and in a better position to negotiate,” says William True. “Every market is different, Real Estate in the Sarasota area is so localized that being on one side of a street versus the other can make an enormous difference. It is vital to learn everything you can about specific neighborhoods, and the intricacies of Florida real estate, which are so different than anywhere else in the world. It's not just about finding the perfect 'dream home'...everything else has to be perfect, too. Our motto is that education and experience matter if you want the best results."
William True is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Florida Association of Realtors, the Realtor Association of Sarasota Manatee, and the Venice, Palm Beach, and Miami Boards of Realtors. He is one of only a handful of Realtors in the entire country to be inducted into the REBAC Hall of Fame. The designations he has earned include: :
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- ABRM - Accredited Buyer Representative Manager
- AHWD - At Home with Diversity
- BPOR - Broker Price Opinion Resource
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- CNHS - Certified New Home Specialist
- CRB - Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- e-PRO - Online/Internet Real Estate Professional
- GREEN Designation
- GRI - Graduate, Realtor Institute
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
- RCC - Residential Construction Certified
- RSPS - Resort & Second Home Property Specialist
- SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- TRC - Transnational Referral Certification
William True was also featured in the "Tech & You" section of the August 2013 Florida REALTOR Magazine for his use of webcams in the Sarasota, Florida area. The use of webcams on his website, SeeSarasotaLive.com, provides a "back door" for this, his real estate website.
In his spare time, True attended Chapman School of Seamanship and earned the 25 ton Master of Steam or Motor Vessel from the United States Coast Guard. Other hobbies include having fun with his dogs, scuba diving, windsurfing, sports cars and boating. Learn more about William True on LinkedIn!